zondag 19 februari 2023

HAVE A WILD DAY (4)

I created this jungle scene, using a bunch of Lawn Fawn stamp sets: Wild For You, Toucan Do It, Wood You Be Mine, Swan Soiree, Toadally Awesome and Butterfly Kisses.



For the background and scene elements, I used the Large Slimline with Sliders die, Stitched Hillside Borders and Simple Stitched Hillside Borders. I ink blended the sky with  Salty Ocean and Prize Ribbon Distress Oxide Inks, the grass with Bundled Sage and Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide Inks and the water with Speckled Egg and Broken China Distress Oxide Inks.



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Grass: YG00 - YG03
Leaves: YG61 - YG63 - YG67/ YG00 - YG03
Lily pads: G82 - G85
Lotus flowers: R32 - R35
Cat tails: YG09 - G28/ E57 - E79
Toucan: W5 - W7/ YR04 - OR07/ Y15 - Y17
Lizard: YR04 - YR07/ BG53 - BG57
Elephant: W2 - W3 - W5
Crocodile: YG61 - YG63 - YG67
Toad: YG00 - YG03/ YG09 - G28
Dragonfly: BG53 - BG57
Flowers: Y15 - Y17/ BG53 - BG57



I die cut and fussy cut all the images. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto the bottom grassy hill and assembled the card. I used a white gel pen for the highlights on the imags. 

It's been a while since I created such a large, full scene. And I love it!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten