zondag 3 juli 2022

YOU'RE TEA-RIFFIC (1)

For this tea-themed card, I used the Stitched Teapot and Stitched Teacup die sets from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background I used the Itsu Bitsy Polka Dot Background. I die cut it from Vanilla Malt cardtock. Behind it I layered a piece of Sugarplum cardstock.



For the teapot and teacup elements I used Watercolor Wishes Rainbow pattern paper and Ballet Slippers cardstock. The pink pieces were also ink blended with Worn Lipstick Oxide Ink. For the lemons (from the Zesty Lemon die set) I used Sunflower and No. 2 Pencil cardstock, and the leaves were die cut from Cilantro cardstock. I ink blended these leaves with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink. Other cardstocks I used on this card are Kraft, Paperbag, White and Black Licorice. 



I assembled all the elements and added them to my polka dot background. I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of white cardstock, using Grape Soda Ink from Lawn Fawn. 



I love this card so much!

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten