zondag 31 juli 2022

LET'S CELEBRATE! (1)

Good weather brings people outdoors to play sports. I'm not much of a sports person myself, but I do like the sport's themed stamp sets Lawn Fawn brought us this year. I decided to make a sport's themed birthday card, using cute mice playing football. I used the Simply Celebrate Critters stamp set, and a bucnh of other sets.



For the background I used a clouds stencil and ink blended the clouds with Broken China Distress Oxide Ink. For the grass, I used Twisted Citron and Lukcy Clover Distress Oxide Inks. I didn't used any extra paper layers.


I trimmed a piece of cardstock, which I will be turning into a little brick wall. I used a brick stencil and applied Manatee Ink onto it. I trimmed a slim strip of Storm Cloud cardstock and added it on top of the wall. 



I stamped all the images. I also used images from the following stamp sets: All-Star, Dandy Day, Bubbles of Joy, Tiny Sports Friends, Crazy Antics, Virtual Friends Add-On and Really High Five. I colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Mice: E41 - E43 - E44/ W0 - W3 - W5/ E71 - E74 - E77/ E00 - E11
Flags: Y15 - Y17/ W0 - W3/ BG53 - BG57
Football: E33 - E35
Soda can: Y15 - Y17/ BG53 - BG57/ W0 - W3
Chips: Y15 - Y17/ BG53 - BG57
Plaid: R05 - R27



I die cut all the images and assembled the card. Before I adhered the speech bubbles, I stamped the sentiments into each bubble. I added #1 in one of them, using Lobster Ink. I saw Nichol Spohr doing this in a video, and I really liked this detail. 

I'm very pleased with this card, perfect for sports fans. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten