donderdag 20 april 2017

WORDS CAN NEVER DESCRIBE JUST HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU (1)

For this Mother’s Day card I used the Bear Hugs stamp set from Mama Elephant.


I wanted to create the scene first. I blended the background first, with Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink. I added some stars to it, with Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink. I used the Starry Sku Vertical stencil from My Favorite Things.

I die cut clouds with the Puffy Cloud Borders from Lawn Fawn. I also used the Meadow Borders die and the Stitched Hillside Borders dies from Lawn Fawn. I blended the grass with Mowed Lawn and the hill with Antique Linen and Vintage Photo. I adhered all the elements together and stamped the sentiment.


I stamped the image and colored it with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bears: E57 – E29/ E00 – E11
Inside ears: RV10 / C0


I fussy cut the image, adhered it to the scene and added the panel onto a white cardbase. As a finishing touch I added some white dots the the bears' cheeks.

I looks like the bears are walking in the dunes, towards the sea. I didn’t even intend that.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten