woensdag 5 april 2017

HOPPY EASTER (3)

For this simple Easter card, I used the Hoppy Easter stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by stamping the bunny several times in a row, with Ballet Slippers Ink. I stamped one bunny separate, in black ink, and colored it wit Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bunny: C0 – C2
Ears: RV10 – C0
Egg: YG41 – G02/ RV23


I fussy cut the bunny and adhered it onto the stamped panel. I added a strip of Perfectly Plaid paper to it as well, with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment in Manatee Ink. I adhered the panel to a pink cardbase.


This is really simple to make and it looks really fun!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten