woensdag 5 april 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (16)

For this birthday card, I used the Hello Chum stamp set and the Oh Happy Day set from Avery Elle.


I stamped the background with a sentiment from Oh happy Day. I used three Lawn Fawn Inks: Minty Fresh Ink, Mermaid Ink and Merman Ink.

I stamped the shark and colored it with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Shark: C0 – C2/ YR000


I fussy cut the shark and adhered it to the panel with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment and heat embossed it with Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder from Wow. I trimmed it to a thin strip and made it into a flag banner. I adhered it with foam tape as well.

I adhered the panel to a piece of Beachside paper, from Lawn Fawn. I added it to a blue cardbase and done is my card.


It’s a more masculine card, which I don’t make enough.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten