donderdag 16 februari 2017

YOU COLOR MY WORLD (4)

I saw a video by Nichol Spohr and came up with this idea for the Color My World stamp set.


I started by stamping the crayon multiple time towards the bottom of a piece of white cardstock. I masked off some of the images, to make it look like some of the crayons were in the front and some in the background. I also stamped the sentiment above the crayons.

I colored the crayons with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Yellow crayon: Y00 – Y02 – Y11
Peach crayon: YR00 – YR61 – YR02
Red crayon: R22 – R35
Orange crayon: Y38 – YR04 – YR68


I stamped the smiley faces onto the crayons, adhered the panel to a red cardbase and rounded off the top right corner with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper. I also added a heart to the sentiment, with the Wild Rose Ink from Lawn Fawn.


Super simple card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten