zaterdag 25 februari 2017

CRAFTY HAUL (10)

So much to choose from. The latest Lawn Fawn release is to die for. I couldn’t buy everything, but here are the products I picked up.


The Bicycle Built for You stamp set is probably my favorite set from this release, so I needed this. I also got the coordinating dies, because that bicycle cuts out the inside of the wheels and that looks amazing. I can already see amazing scenes for this stamp set.

I’ve always been fascinated by space and the Out of This World stamp set is super unique. I really want to try to make a galaxy background, so now I have a reason. This stamp set is definitely out of this world.

Thoses mini set Lawn Fawn offers are a great price point and you get a lot of bang for your buck. And as a bunny owner myself, I just couldn’t not get this Hoppy Easter set.

I haven’t picked up any inks for a while and there a six beautiful new colors. I almost went for the Minty Fresh Ink, but eventually picked up Peachy Keen. What a gorgeous color!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten