maandag 2 juli 2018

SENDING YOU SHOWERS OF LOVE (3)

I created this baby card with the Happy Day stamp set from Simon Says Stamp.


For the background I did some simple watercoloring. I took Spun Sugar Distress Ink and used a wide paint brush. I added brush strokes from left to right, layering the color to make it a little darker. I still wanted to have a soft look, but this is such a light pink color, it needed more layers.


I stamped the umbrella, cloud and raindrop images from the stamp set. I used Copic Markers to color them. Here are the colors I used:
Umbrella: R83 - R82/ R35/ C0 - C2
Cloud: C0 - C2 - 0/ R22
Raindrops: B00


I fussy cut the images and adhered them to the background. I stamped the sentiment and added the panel onto a Guava cardbase. I rounded off the bottom right corner.


I made this card for my friend's baby shower.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten