maandag 9 juli 2018

BEST WISHES (4)

For this ocean themed card, I used the Whale Wishes stamp set from Mama Elephant.


I started by die cutting the elements for the scene. I used the Stitched Wave Borders dies and the Stitched Hillside Borders dies, both from Lawn Fawn.


I used Distress Oxide Inks for blending. For the sky I used Abandoned Coral and Spiced Marmalade. For the waves I used Blueprint Sketch, Salty Ocean and Cracked Pistachio. For the beach I used Spiced Marmalade again.

I heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder from Ranger.


I stamped three of the kille whales. I didn't do any coloring on them.

I assembled the card and adhered the panel onto a Blue Jay cardbase.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten