vrijdag 27 juli 2018

HOPE YOU HAVE A SUBLIME BIRTHDAY (3)

For this birthday card I used the You Are Sublime stamp set from Lawn Fawn, together with one of the images from Ahoy, Matey.


I started on the background. I used Distress Oxide Ink for this. I used the colors Blueprint Sketch and Shaded Lilac. I saw Nichol Spohr using this combo a couple of times and I loved it. And it totally works on this card too. For the little sand bank, which I die cut with the Simple Stitched Hilside Borders, I used Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide Ink.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Scuba diver: E55 - E57/ BG15 - BG18/ YR15 - YR07/ W5 - W7/ W0 - W3
Treasure chest: E08 - E18/ YR21 - YR23/ YR30 - YR31
Lobster: R14 - R46
Small fish: YR15 - YR07
Big fish: R14 - R46/ YG07 - YG13
Eal: YR21 - YR23/ W3 - W0
Corals + seaweed: YG07 - YG13/ YR21 - YR23/ R22 - R35


I fussy cut the images and started assembling the card. I added the panel onto a Peacock cardbase and stamped the sentiment. As a finishing touch, I added come Nuvo Crystal Drop ins the color Pale Periwinkle. It's my favorite color to use for water bubbles. It dries clear, with a soft purple shine to it. Love it!


So far, You Are Sublime, is one of my most used sets this year.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten