donderdag 12 juli 2018

CONGRATS (3)

I created this clean and simple card with the Sohcahtoa stamp set from Altenew.


I took four Lawn Fawn inks to stamp my triangles with. I used Forget-Me-Not Ink, Grape Soda Ink, Carrot Ink and Ballet Slippers Ink.


I took the outline triangles and added them on top of the solid ones, getting them a little off centre to give it a more messy look.


I die cut the sentiment from Black licorice cardstock, with the Congrats die from My Favorite Things. I die cut it three times and adhered them on top of each other, to create dimension wihtout foam tape.


I added the die cut word onto the panel and adhered the panel onto a Blue Jay cardbase. I rounded off the top left corner and bottom right corner.

As a finishing touch, I added Nuvo Crystal Drops to the card. I used four colors, to coordinate with the ink colors I used. I used Ripened Pumpkin, Midnight Blue, Bubblegum Blush and Sweet Lilac.

This card was done within 20 minutes.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten