zondag 1 juli 2018

A NEW BABY TO LOVE (1)

One of co-workers just had her second son, so reason for me to create a baby card. I used the Rub-a-Dub-Dub stamp set for this card.


I wanted to create my own stamped background. I also stamped and colored the separate images. I used Copic Markers to color the images. Here are the colors I used:
Soap: YG41 – G02/ B00
Soap bottle: B18 – B39/ R22 – R35/ Y00 – Y06
Rubber duck + duckling: Y00 – Y02/ YR04
Boat: R22 – R35/ YG41 – G02/ Y00 – Y06/ B18 – B39
Bath tub: C0 – C2
Bubbles: B00 – 0


I die cut the images and adhered them to a white piece of cardstock, that I die cut with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I stamped the sentiment in Wild Rose Ink.


I added the panel onto a Blue Jay cardbase.

This could be for a boy or a girl, but the color palette I choose is more boy oriented.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten