zondag 1 juli 2018

HAVE AN OTTERLY GREAT BIRTHDAY (2)

For this birthday card, I used the Otterly Love You stamp set from My Favorite Things.


For the background, I used the Rays stencil from Tim Holtz. I used two Oxide Inks: Abandoned Coral and Spiced Marmalade.


I die cut waves, using the Stitched Wave Borders. I also used Distress Oxide Ink for both waves. Cracked Pistachio and Salty Ocean. I added some water drops to the waves, dabbing them off with a paper towel.


I stamped and colored the otter images. I used Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Otters: E53 – E55 – E57
Rocks: W0 – W2/ W3 – W5


I fussy cut the images, assembled the card and stamped the sentiment. I adhered the panel onto a Peacock cardbase.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten