maandag 2 juli 2018

CRAFTY HAUL (25)

I got a small crafty haul. I picked up some craft supplies here and there, still waiting for some bigger orders. Here is what I got:


I wanted the Rays stencil from Tim Holtz for a very long time, but it was constantly out of stock. I do have a similar stencil from MFT, bit I just loved the imperfect look of this Tim Holtz stencil. I finally got my hands on it!!!

I got two new Copic Markers, I needed some lighter greens.

From Altenew, I got the Sohcahtoa stamp set. I got it from a fellow crafter who sold it to me. I can't wait creating patterns with these triangle shapes. And there are also some really cool sentiments in this set.

I needed a new black ink for Copic coloring, since my Memento ink pad is drying out. I love all Lawn Fawn inks, so I decided to switch to theit Jet Black ink.

A while ago I bought my first three Distress Oxide Inks. I like them so much, that I'm planning on expanding my collection. I picked up Spiced Marmamalde and Abandoned Coral. Love these colors, also together.
Stay on the look out for more craft hauls!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten