maandag 23 juli 2018

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY (2)

I couldn't wait to get started when I got the Little Painters stamp set from Waffle Flower. I made this colorful birthday card with this cute set.


I started on the background. I ink blended with Distress Ink color Wild Honey. Concentrating towards the bottom, fading into to white towards the top. I added some splatter with the same color.


I stamped all the paint brushes, the two mice and the two birds. I colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Pain brushes: 060 - Brown/ 090 - Grey/ 041 - Light Green/ 025 - Pink/ 031 - Cobalt Blue/ 052 - Bright Yellow/ 020 - Red/ 070 - Orange/ 030 - Blue/ 081 - Light Violet
Birds: 050 - Yellow/ 070 - Orange/ 026 - Pink
Mice: 090 - Grey/ 026 - Light Pink


I fussy cut the images and adhered them to the background. I stamped the sentiment in Forget-Me-Not Ink and added the panel onto a Sunflower cardbase.


I already love this set, can't wait to execute all the other ideas I have in my head.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten