zondag 29 juli 2018

THANK YOU FRIEND (1)

For this Rainbow colord thank you card, I used the Sohcahtoa stamp set from Altenew.


I only used the largest outlined triangle for this card. I stamped it, filling the entire panel. I watercolor the triangles with the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are the colors I used:

020 - Red/ 070 - Orange/ 050 - Yellow/ 052 - Bright Yellow/ 045 - Pale Green/ 041 - Light Green/ 036 - Light Blue/ 031 - Cobalt Blue/ 080 - Violet/ 025 - Pink


I die cut the word friend from Black Licorice cardstock, using the Words For Friends dies. I stamped and heat embossed the rest of the sentiment, using white embossing powder from Ranger.

I assembled the card and added the panel onto a Sticky Note cardbase.


As a finishing touch I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops onto the card. Here are the colors I used:
Red Berry, Ripened Pumpkin, Dandelion Yellow, Apple Green and Caribbean Ocean.


I enjoyed creating this card and I love the look of all those Rainbow colored triangles!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten