donderdag 12 juli 2018

YOU'RE THE BERRY BEST (1)

For this friendship card, I let my Instagram choose a stamp set for me again. They picked Sweet Friends stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by stamping all the sweet friends,the strawberries and a banner from Bannertastis. I used the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to color them. Here are the colors I used:
Donut: 026 - Light Pink/ 072 - Beige
Flan: 062 - Dark Brown/ 091 - Light Grey
Froyo: 025 - Pink/ 050 - Yellow/ 036 - Light Blue
Cupcake: 026 - Light Pink/ 072 - Beige
S'More: 062 - Dark Brown/ 072 - Beige/ 091 - Light Grey
Strawberries: 020 - Red/ 041 - Light Green
Banner: 050 - Yellow/ 052 - Bright Yellow


I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug and went over to my background. I die cut a piece of watercolor cardstock with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I used 050 - Yellow to create a ground for the sweet friends to stand on. I added some splatter to the background, using Mustard Seed Distress Ink and Candied Apple Distress Ink.


I adhered the images onto the background and added it onto a piece of Watercolor Wishes paper. The panel was adhered to a Sunflower background.


Super simple, but super lovely. I'm really into watercoloring lately, with my Zig Markers. It's nice to change up a bit sometimes and use something else than my Copic Markers.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten