maandag 30 juli 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (32)

One of my most used die sets this year is I Scream, You Scream from Lawn Fawn. I created this sweet birthday card with this set.


I started on the background. I wanted to create a watercolor background. I used two Distress Ink colors for this: Mustard Seed and Worn Lipstick. I used a wide brush for the broad brush strokes and a smaller brush for the thinner strokes. This was literally done within a minute.


I die cut all the ice cream elements. I used Lawn Fawn cardstocks for this. The colors I used were: Sunflower, Sticky Note, Paper bag, Raspberry and Ballet Slippers. I also die cut a heart three times, with the Hearts die set, from Guava cardstock. From white cardstock I die cut a frame, with the Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames.

I wanted to ink blend on all the elements, for some extra dimension. The Distress Inks I used were: Mustard Seed, Squeezed Lemonade, Spun Sugar, Candied Apple, Walnut Stain and Worn Lipstick.


I assembled the card and stamped the sentiment. I adhered the panel onto a ballet Slippers cardbase and added some hightlights with a white gelly roll pen.

I love creating these ice cream cards!!! More to come!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten