vrijdag 27 juli 2018

HEY LITTLE PAINTER (1)

I created this fun and colorful card with the Little Painters stamp set from Waffle Flower.


For the background I wanted to keep it simple. I used Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Ink and started blending in the middle of the paper, going outwards. I used a very light hand, so it wouldn't darken to much. I addded water drops first and dabbed them off with a paper towel. I also splattered some Twisted Citron in onto the panel.


I stamped the images and colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Brushes + paint tubes: 060 - Brown/ 090 - Grey/ 091 - Light Grey/ 020 - Red/ 036 - Light Blue/ 041 - Light Green/ 070 - Orange/ 050 - Yellow/ 025 - Pink/ 080 - Violet
Owl: 072 - Beige/ 062 - Dark Brown/ 050 - Yellow
Mouse: 090 - Dark Grey/ 026 - Light Pink
Duck: )50 - Yellow/ 070 - Orange/ 026 - Light Pink


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment in Fake Tan Ink. I adhered the panel onto a Sunflower cardbase.


I think I will give this card to my best friend's daughter, when she goes to school for the first time. She is a really creative kid and loves to paint and color. So this is a perect card for her.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten