maandag 7 augustus 2023

YOU ARE SUCH A DEER (1)

Today is the start of a new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge and the theme is "Into the Woods". I decided to use the Simply Celebrate More Critters stamp set. Because there is a row of forest critters in this set, which is perfect for this challenge. 



For the background I used a piece of Mermaid cardstock. I ink blended the top edges with Merman Ink. I used the Birch Tree Stencils and Yeti Ink to ink blend the trees to the background. 



For the grass, I trimmed a strip of Cilantro cardstock. I ink blended the bottom with Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Ink.



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. I also used images from A Bug Deal, You Goat This and Toadally Awesome. Here are all the Copic Markers that I used on this card:
Deer: E57 - E79/ E41 - E43/ E11 - E04
Squirrels: E31 - E33 - E35
Bear: E71 - E74 - E79/ E41 - E43
Hedgehog: E11 - E04/ E57 - E79
Fox: E04 - E11/ E31 - E33 - E35
Leaves + grass: YG00 - YG03/ G07 - G17 - G28/ G43 - G46
Flowers: YR30 - YR31/ R22 - R35/ B21 - B24/ E37 - R39
Acorns: E57 - E79/ E31 - E33 - E35



I die cut and fussy cut the images. I assembled the card. I stamped the little sentiments into the speech bubbles. I also added some white highlights to the images, using a gel pen. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Visit the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge for inspiration and join us!!!



Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten