zaterdag 26 augustus 2023

IT'S YOUR DAY (3)

Interactive dies have always intimitated me, but the new Ta Da! Diorama die from Lawn Fawn is not as difficult to assemble as I thought. I used it together with the Wild Wolves and Wolf Before 'n Afters stamp sets. 



I started by die cutting the Ta Da! Diorama elements. I used Woodgrain cardstock, Favorite Flannel  pattern paper and Spiffier Speckles pattern paper. I also used the Ta Da! Diorama Hilsside Inserts. These were die cut from Cilantro cardstock and I ink blended them with Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Ink.

I assembled the elements and you only need a little adhesive. You can see how to assemble it clicking on THIS LINK for the intro video for the die set. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Wolves: W3 - W5 - W7/ W0 - W3
Tree: E31 - E33 - E35
Moon: YR30 - YR31 - YR21
Bird: C5 - C7/ YR30 - YR31 - YR21



I die cut the images and added them to the scene. I added the entire thing to a card base. I stamped the sentiment on a banner, that comes with the die set, and die cut it from No. 2 Pencil cardstock. 

I think this is an easy-to-use die set, which doesn't take too much work. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten