maandag 6 juni 2022

JUST FLOATING BY TO SAY... RELAX (1)

Beach Vs. Mountains is the new Lawn Fawnatics team, starting today. I was super inspired to create a beach card for this challenge, using the new Pool Party stamp set.


I started by ink blending the ocean. I used Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide Inks. I wanted to create a darker spot in the middle, going outwards making it lighter. 

I die cut a beach, using the Stitched Hillside Borders die set. I ink blended this with Tea Dye and Gathered Twigs Oxide Inks. I added some dark brown ink splatters onto it. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used on thsi card:
Cat: W3 - W5 - W7/ E04
Sloth: W5 - W7/ E04 - E11/ E41 - E43 - E44
Unicorn: W0 - W3/ W5 - W7/ Y15 - Y17/ B24 - B26/ R05 - R27
Llama: E41 - E43 - E44/ E04 - E11/ W5 - W7
Floatie: Y15 - Y17/ C0 - C3
Beach balls: Y15 - Y17/ R05 - R27/ B24 - B26/ C0 - C3
Snorkel + goggles: R05 - R27/ B24 - B26
Splashes: BG000 - B12



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the word relax into the speech bubble and added it next to the sloth. The start of the sentiment was stamped and heat embossed directly onto the panel, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. 



I's so fun, to have these perspectives where it looks like you looking down from above. Super cool!

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten