dinsdag 31 oktober 2017

HAPPY HOLIDAYS (5)

I used the Gifts of Love stamp set, from Simon Says Stamp, for this Holiday card.


I wanted to create my own background. I stamped the tree in two Lawn Fawn inks: Manatee Ink and Minty Fresh Ink. I also heat embossed a couple of the trees, with the Silver embossing powder from Ranger.

I stamped the sentiment in Lobster Ink and then heat embossed it with Clear Gloss embossing powder from Wow.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Cat: W0 – W2 – W3/ W3 – W5
Scarf: R17 – R46
Presents: r17 – R46/ BG34 – BG23/ W3 – W5


I fussy cut the images and adhered them to the background. I added the panel onto a Raspberry cardbase and rounded off the bottom left and top right corner. I added some white dots to some elements on the card.

I just love using this color palette for Christmas cards.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten