zondag 4 september 2022

THANK YOU (9)

I made this thank you card, using the Build-a-Barrel: Apple die set from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background, I did some simple ink blending, using Squeezed Lemonade, Fossilized Amber and Spiced Lemonade Distress Oxide Ink.

For the bottom, I used a strip of Perfectly Plaid Fall paper.



I die cut the barrel from Paperbag and Ground Coffee cardstock. The apples I ink blended with Worn Lipstick, Candied Apple and Aged Mahogany Oxide Ink. For the leaves I used Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover. The stems I blended with Tattered Rose and Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide Inks.

I die cut a piece of Ground Coffee cardstock with the Stitched Woodgrain backdrop. From that piece I die cut the Giant Thank You die. 



I assembled the card and added highlights to the apples. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten