zondag 11 september 2022

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, HAVE A FANGTASTIC DAY (1)

I created this Halloween card using the Simply Celebrate Fall stamp set and the Full Moon die set.



I die cut two grass borders from Cilantro cardstock. I used the Grassy Border and the Simply Grassy Hillside Borders die sets. I ink blended the edges with Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Ink.

For the moon, I used Vanilla Malt cardstock and Pizza Crust ink for blending. The bats were die cut from Black Licorice Ink, as is the Spooky Fence die. 



I ink blended a night time sky using Speckled Egg and Prize Ribbin Distress Oxide Ink. I used some silver watercolor from Gansai Tambi, to add splatter to the background. 

I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Pumpkins: Y15 - Y38 - YR68/ E41 - E43 - E44/ G43 - G46
Sentiment: G43 - G46



I stamped the sentiment onto the front hill and assembled the card. I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the images and die cuts. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten