zaterdag 24 september 2022

HAPPY WINTER, HOPE YOUR DAY IS A HIT (1)

For this Christmas card, I used the Snowball Fight stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background/ sky, I ink blended Tumbled Glass and Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide Inks. I added white splatters to the sky, making it look like falling snow, using Gansai Tambi watercolors. 

I die cut two hills from white cardstock, using the Stitched Hillside Borders die set.



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Mice: E41 - E43 - E44/ W0 - W3/ E04 - E11
Flag: W3 - W5/ R46 - R59
Scarfs + hats: B24 - B26/ BG53 - BG57/ R27 - R59
Snow mouse + ice blocks + snowballs: C0 - C3
Sentiment: B24 - B26/ BG53 - BG57/ R27 - R59




I die cut all the images and assembled the card. I added the sentiment, under the color sentiment. I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the images. 


Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten