zondag 4 september 2022

TODAY THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND YOU (2)

I created a space-themed card today with Out of This World, an older Lawn Fawn stamp set I haven't used this year.



I die cut a piece of watercolor cardstock and die cut it with the Puffy Cloud Borders. I ink blended clouds on this piece and the background piece, using Broken China and Fossilized Amber Oxide Ink.

For the moon, used the Nighttime Sky Stencil and Fossilized Amber and Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide Ink.



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Astronaut: C0 - C3/ C5 - C7/ E57 - E29/ E04 - E11/ B24 - B26/ BG53 - BG57
Planets: Y06 - Y15/ Y38 - YR68/ BG53 - BG57/ B24 - B26
Rocket: C0 - C3/ Y06 - Y15/ Y38 - YR68/ BG53 - BG57/ B24 - B26/ BG000 - B01



I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I die cut the word 'world' using the Henry's ABCs die and Blue Jay cardstock. I used Sparkle Glaze on the letters. 

The rest of the sentiment was stamped and heat embossed onto the clouds, using white embossing powder.



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten