zondag 11 september 2022

HAVE A VERY HAPPY DAY (1)

I created a bat-themed card, that could be a Halloween card, but also a birthday card. I used the Fangtastic Friends and Fangtastic Friends Add-On stamp sets from Lawn Fawn.



For the background I ink blended the entire panel with Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink. I added clouds with a stencil, using Worn Lipstick Oxide Ink. I added white splatters to the background, using watercolors from Gansai Tambi.



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used for this card:
Bats: B66 - B79/ B60 - B63
Banner: B60 - B63/ V04 - V06/ RV32 - RV34
Spiders: C5 - C7
Branches: E71 - E74 - E77/ BG93 - BG96
Moths: E71 - E74 - E77/ E41 - E43/ E33 - E35
Pumpkins: V04 - V06/ RV32 - Rv34



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment in the middle of the scene. I added highlights with a white gel pen. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten