woensdag 7 september 2022

JUST FLOATING BY TO SAY... HAPPY B-DAY! (1)

I'm on the Lawn Fawnatics blog today, for the color inspiration challenge. 



I used the Pool Party stamp set to create this fun and simple birthday card. For the background I used a piece of Stripes 'n Sprinkles pattern paper. 

I die cut the letters using henry's ABCs die set and the following cardstocks: Chili Pepper, Fake Tan, Cilantro, Peacock, Blue Jay, Sugarplum and Ballet Slippers. 



The "O" in the word "floating" will be the cat on the floatie. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used;
Floatie: Y02 - Y06/ Y00 - Y11
Cat: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5 - W7/ E04

I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto a strip of Black Licorice cardstock, using white embossing powder.



I added white highlights to the letters using a gelpen. 

Check out the challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for inspiration and join us!!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



1 opmerking:

  1. Love this card, Joyce! So cute and the color lineup is brilliant! TFS!!
    Lori S in PA (USA)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen