maandag 5 september 2022

HAVE A MICE DAY! (1)

 There is a new challengen online, over at the Lawn Fawnatics blog. A color inspiration. The ones I often struggle with, but not this time. It's rainbow colors and I love everything rainbow. I used the Just My Type stamp set for this card.



For the background I used a piece of Flower Market pattern paper. And s trip of Narwhal cardstock for the bottom.



I stamped the images and colored it all with Copic Markers. Here is a list of all the colors I used:
Papers: R08 - R27/ YR15 - YR68/ Y06 - Y17/ YG07 - YG09/ BG45 - BG49/ B60 - B63 - B66/ R83 - R85
Typewriters: W0 - W3/ W5 - W7
Mice: E41 - E43 - E44



I die cut the images and assembled the card. 

Make sure you check out our newest challenge at the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten