vrijdag 23 september 2022

HAVE A COZY HOLIDAY SEASON (1)

This Ugly and Bright stamp set from Lawn Fawn is one of their cutest this season. And I combined it with the tiny critters wearing Christmas sweaters, from the Say What? Holiday Critters stamp set.



For the background I used a piece of Kraft cardstock. I ink blended with Yeti Ink, using the Snowflake Background Stencils. When the ink dried I decided to add some Fairy Dust Stencil Paste.

For the bottom of the card, I added a strip of Chocolate Bar cardstock.



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used;
Fox: E35 - E15/ E00 - E11/ E04 - E11
Deer: E15 - E18/ E00 - E11/ E41 - E43
Bear: W0 - W3/ W3 - W5
Penguin: W3 - W5 - W7/ YR15 - YR04
Sweaters: R27 - R59/ YG09 - G28/ B21 - B24 - B26/ RV32 - RV34


I fussy cut or die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto a strip of Chocolate Bar cardstock, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. 



I love this time of year, getting ready for the cozy days. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten