vrijdag 23 september 2022

MERRY XMAS, HOPE IT'S PAWSITIVELY GREAT (1)

For this Christmas card, I used the Pawsitive Christmas stamp set from Lawn Fawn, which I received as a gift together with my order from them. 



For the background I used a piece of Let it Shine paper and a piece of Vellum. I die cut both with the Large Mini Slimline Stackables, in two different sizes. 

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used;
Cat: W0 - W3 - W5 - W7/ E04
Dog: E33 - E35 - E15/ W5 - W7
Socks: R05 - R27



I fussy cut the images. I die cut some sparkles from Metallic Gold cardstock, using the sparkle dies from the Full Moon die set.

For the sentiment I used Black Licorice cardstock and Gold embossing powder from Ranger. I also used Gold Metallic cardstock and white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn, for the second part of the sentiment. 



I assembled the card and used a white gel pen for highlighting the socks. 

My first Christmas card of the year!

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten