vrijdag 23 september 2022

HAVE A FANGTASTIC DAY (1)

I'm on the Lawn Fawn blog today with this birthday/ Halloween card, using the Fangtastic Friends stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background, I used their new Nighttime Sky stencil. For the moon I used Butter Ink, both for the moon itself and the details. For the sky I used Distress Oxide Inks in the Prize Ribbon and Speckled Egg colors. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Bats: W3 - W5 - W7
Spiders: W5 - W7
Branches: E71 - E74 - E77/ G43 - G46
Pumpkin baskets: YR15 - YR68



I die cut all the images and assembled the card. I added a strip of Canned Pumpkin cardstock with the sentiment, which I heat embossed with white embossing powder. I actually heat embossed the sentiment directly onto the background, but that went wrong. So, I covered it up.

I anyone else ready for Halloween yet!!!??? 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


1 opmerking: