maandag 7 september 2026

YOU'RE APPLE-SOLUTELY AWESOME (2)

Let's take a trip to the woods! The newest Lawn Fawnatics Challenge is called "Woodland Wonder" and I created this fun apple picking card. I used the Apple-Solutely Awesome stamp set. 



For the background I die cut a piece of Guava cardstock with Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables die set. I ink blended using the Woodgrain stencil and Aged Mahogany and Festive Berries Distress Oxide Inks. 

I layered this onto a piece of Falling Leaves pattern paper. 



I stamped all the images and used Copic Markers to color them all:
Tree: E15 - E29/ R14 - R46/ YG13 - YG09/ G07 - G28
Mice: W3 - W5 - W7/ Y13 - YG09
Apples: R14 - R46/ YG13 - YG09
Ladder: E43 - E44
Crate: E43 - E44/ C3 - C5 - C7
Sign: E31 - E33 - E35

I assembled the card, stamped the sentiment and added dots and highlights to the images, uwing a white gel pen. 



Make sure to visit the blog and join the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn Shop




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten