maandag 21 december 2020

MAY YOUR YEAR BE FILLED WITH HAPPINESS (4)

Today is the start of another new Lawn Fawnatics challenge, the last one of the year. And it's all about the new year. I never make cards specifically for the new year, so I decided to create this card, that could be used for a birthday card as well. I used the Tree Before 'n After stamp set.



For the background I used Kraft cardstock. I added some white an dark brown watercolor splatters to it. For the ground I used Woodgrain cardstock.



I stamped all four trees and some tiny elements as well. I colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Trees: E25 - E29
Leaves: YG00 - YG03/ YG06 - G05/ Y08 - Y17/ R46 - R59
Snow: BG000 - 0
Apple: R46 - R59/ YG06 - G05
Butterflies: R01 - R32
Flowers: Y08 - Y17/ R01 - R32



I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added some highlights with a white gelly roll pen. 

I also stamped the little swirly lines behind the flying butterflies and leaves.



Check out the challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten