zaterdag 19 december 2020

OWL YOU NEED IS LOVE (AND THIS AWESOME CARD) (1)

For this love themed card I used the Special Delivery stamp set from Lawn Fawn.



I took a Kraft cardbase and used the Conversation Heart Stencils with Yeti Ink to add white hearts to the background. I also splattered some gold paint onto the background.

At the bottom of the card, I used a piece of Let It Shine pattern paper and a strip of white cardstock which I die cut with a Stitched Scalloped Border. 



I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Owl: E25 - E29/ E000 - E00/ Y08 - Y17
Envelopes: R14 - R27/ B24 - B26/ R01 - R32/ YR30 - YR31
Letter: YR30 - YR31/ R14 - R27
Bag: BG45 - BG49/ Y08 - Y17
Hat: R14 - R27/ BG45 - BG49/ B24 - B26/ Y07 - Y17



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and used a white gelly roll pen for highlights.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten