zaterdag 19 december 2020

HAPPY HOUSEWARMING, CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW HOME (1)

For this new home card, I used the Happy Village stamp set from Lawn Fawn.



For the background I used the Rays Layering Stencil and Tattered Rose and Abandoned Coral Oxide Inks. At the bottom, I added a strip of Fog cardstock.



I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. I decided to go full on red/ pink. Here are the colors I used:
Houses: R01 - R32/ R46 - R39/ R14 - R27/ C0 - C3
Car: R01 - R32/ C0 - C3/ C3 - C5/ R46 - R59
Boxes: C0 - C3/ C3 - C5/ R01 - R32/ R46 - R39/ R14 - R27
Trees: C3 - C5/ R46 - R59/ R01 - R32



I fussy cut the images and adhered them to my card. I stamped the sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black and Cranberry Ink. I added some flying birds to the sky as well.



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten