zaterdag 5 december 2020

HAPPY HOLIDAYS (11)

I created this large gingerbread house with the Build-a-House Gingerbread Add-On die set from Lawn Fawn.



For the background I used a piece of Let It Shine paper. I added a hill from Pixie Dust Sparkle cardstock, which I die cut with the Stitched Hillside Borders die. 

I used Kraft cardstock to die cut the base of the house. For the rest I used White cardstock and Holiday Sparkle cardstock.



I assembled the house and added it to my background. I used Gloss White Nuvo Crystal Drops to add a doorknob. For the red gumdrops I added highlights with a white gelly roll pen.

I stamped the sentiment and speech bubble, from Say What? Christmas Critters, fussy cut it and adhered it to the card. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn 

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten