zaterdag 19 december 2020

SPECIAL DELIVERY, HAPPY BIRD-DAY (1)

I created this birthday card with the Special Delivery stamp set and the Special Delivery Box Add-On stamp set, from Lawn Fawn.



For the background, I used a cloud stencil and Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink. 

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bird: Y08 - Y17/ Y38 - YR04
Package: R35 - R39/ R01 - R32
Hearts: R35 - R39
Letter: R35 - R39/ E000 - E00
Hat: B24 - B26/ Y08 - Y17/ C0 - C3
Bag: Y08 - Y17/ E25 - E29



I die cut the images and adhered them onto the cloud beakground. I stamped the sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black Ink and Lobster Ink.



I used a white gelly roll pen to add highlights to the images. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten