woensdag 2 december 2020

REVEAL WHEEL (20)

Today my card is featured on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog. I used the Reveal Wheel die with the Car Critters and Car Critters Christmas Add-On stamp sets.



For the background I used a piece of Let It Snow pattern paper. I die cut a hill from Pixie Dust Sparkle cardstock, using the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders die set.



I stamped the images, seperate or on the wheel, and colored everything using Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Deer: E25 - E29/ E41 - E43/ E00 - E21
Bear: E31 - E35/ R46 - R59/ YG00 - YG03 - YG13
Car: R32 - R35/ C0 - C3/ C3 - C5/ R46 - R59/ E41 - E43
Tree: E25 - E29/ YG00 - YG03 - YG13



I die cut everything and assembled the card. I layered on top of another Let It Shine pattern paper. 

I added letters using Oliver's Stitched ABC's, die cutting them from Guava and Chili Pepper cardstock. The other piece of the sentiment was stamped and heat embossed onto Cilantro cardstock, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. The sentiment is from the Reveal Wheel Holiday Sentiments stamp set.

I also added a Cilantor die cut arrow next to the wheel.

I added Glitter Laquer to the car's nose and some highlights with a white gelly roll pen. 

There is still little time to join us in the challenge so check out the Lawn Fawnatics Blog .



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten