maandag 28 december 2020

SENDING HUGS (3)

I'm on the Lawn Fawn Blog today with this encouragement card. I used the Magic Iris Birdhouse Add-On die set.



For the background I used Pencil Eraser cardstock and Yeti Ink. I took the Conversation Hearts stencil and blended hearts onto the background. 

For the birdhouse, I used several Lawn Fawn cardstocks: Kraft, Fog and Apricot. For the bird I used Pencil Eraser and Guava cardstock. For the greenery I used Sage Leaf and Rainforest.



I assembled the birdhouse and adhered it to my hearts beackground.

I stamped a sentiment, which is from the Long Distance Hugs stamp set. 



I love this add-on die set so much. I really like creating that birdhouse in different styles. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten