zondag 13 december 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (56)

I used the Magic Iris Birdhouse Add-On die set from Lawn Fawn for this birthday card. 



For the background I used the Clouds stencil from My Favorite Things. I used Peacock Feathers Distress Ink to create the clouds. 

I die cut all the birdhouse elements using Lawn Fawn cardstocks: Woodgrain, Raspberry and Fog. For the birds I used Mermaid and Peacock cardstock. I die cut the flowers from Cilantro, Ballet Slippers and No. 2 Pencil cardstock.



I assembled the birdhouse, the birds and the flowers. I stamped the sentiment inside the birdhouse. 

I adhered the birdhouse to the cloud background and used a white gelly roll pen to add some highlights to the card. 



I don't have the Magic Iris die anymore, but this die set can be easily used without it. It's even more fun and way easier!

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten