vrijdag 4 december 2020

CHRISTMAS TAGS (12)

I will be sending some little gifts to my friends and I wanted some tags to go along with them. I made a tag for each of them, with their first letter on it.



I used Kraft and Raspberry cardstock for the bases. I stamped the gingham pattern, using the Gingham Backdrops stamp set, in Lobster Ink or Versafine Onyx Black Ink. I used the Say What? Gift Tag die set.

I die cut the letter from the tags and from Raspberry, Black Licorice and Kraft cardstock. I did an inlay for each tag and letter to create contrast. 



I stamped a sentiment and from on the back of the tag. Which is from the Say What? Christmas Critters stamp set. 

I used some red and white twine to add to each tag.

I love the look of these tags. Super simple and easy to create multiple of. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten