vrijdag 4 december 2020

CHRISTMAS TAGS (11)

I created some gift tags with the Stitched Ornaments die set from Lawn Fawn.



I used two different cardstocks for the bases: Raspberry and Kraft. I stamped the Gingham Backdrops stamp onto them in either Versafine Onyx Black Ink or Lobster Ink. 



I die cut the patterns and inlayed them with Raspberry, Kraft, Black Licorice and Gold Metallic cardstocks.

I stamped a sentiment and to/ from on the back, which comes from the Say What? Christmas Critters stamp set.



For the tops of the ornaments, I used Gold Metallic cardstock again. 

I used some red and white twine to finish the tags.



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten