zondag 20 december 2020

A LITTLE MESSAGE TO SAY... HAPPY BIRTHDAY (1)

I created this birthday card, combing a bunch of Lawn Fawn stamp sets: Snow Much Fun, Den Sweet Den, Special Delivery and Special Delivery Box Add-On. 



For the backgound I used a piece of Into the Woods Remix pattern paper. I used Woodgrain cardstock for the floor. 



I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Bears: E25 - E29/ E31 - E35/ E000 - E00
Hat: B24 - B26/ B21 - B23/ R14 - R27
Bag: B24 - B26/ R14 - R27
Letters: B21 - B23/ R14 - R27
Box: B21 - B23
Hearts: R14 - R27
Frame: E25 - E29/ E000 - E00/ C2



I die cut all the images and assembled the card. The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed on strips of Chili Pepper cardstock. I used white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn.



I can't wait to turn more critter into postmen. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten