zondag 13 december 2020

I LIKE YOU (A LOTL) (1)

Lawn Fawn knows how to be original. They just released the new Valentine's Day products and have this mini set with an axolotl. It's called I Like You (a Lotl). I created this love themed card (can also be a friendship card) and I'm super happy with the card.



I used a piece of Let It Shine pattern paper for the background. I used Pencil Eraser cardstock, which I die cut with the Stitched Scalloped Borders die. I added one to the top and one to the bottom of the Let It Shine paper.   



I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Axolotl: R01 - R32
Plants + hearts: R35 - R39
Bubbles: BG000

I die cut the images and added them to the background. I stamped the sentiment and used a white gelly roll pen to add highlights and dots to the axolotl. 



I wasn't sure when I started this card, but now I'm very happy. I just love that axolotl. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten