maandag 4 november 2019

MAY YOUR YEAR BE FILLED WITH HAPPINESS (3)

Get ready for a new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge. This time the theme is "Cards for Guys". I created this new home card, with the Build-a-House die set.


For the background, I used the Blueprint Sketch and Salty Ocean Oxide Inks. I die cut a grass border, using the Grassy Hillside Borders. I die cut from Cilantro cardstock and ink blended with Lucky Clover Distress Ink.


The house elements were die cut from the following Lawn Fawn cardstocks: Paer Bag cardstock, Chili Pepper cardstock, Ground Espresso cardstock, Sticky Note cardstock. The base of the house was ink blended with Yeti Ink and a brick stencil from MFT. I assembled the house.


I stamped some images from several stamp sets: Screen Time, Open Me, Dad + Me and Tree Before 'n After. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Boy: E00 - E11/ E31 - E35/ G43 - G46/ R46 - R59/ B91 - B95/ YR21 - Y38
Trees: E31 - E35/ YR21 - Y38/ R46 - R59/ R22 - R35
Birds: YR21 - Y38/ R22 - R35/ Y15
Apples: R46 - R59/ YG11 - G14


I fussy cut or die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added the panel onto a Sticky Note cardbase.

Please make sure to check out the challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us!!!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten