zaterdag 30 november 2019

HAVE A VERY SWEET HOLIDAY (4)

I decided to create a gingerbread house with the Build-a-House die set from Lawn Fawn.


For the background, I ink blended with Distress Oxide Inks: Dried Marigold and Abandoned Coral. For the bottom piece, I used Kraft cardstock and some Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink.

For the house I used four Lawn Fawn cardstocks: Kraft cardstock, Paper Bag cardstock, Chocolate Bar cardstock and Vanilla malt cardstock. I also used some additional elements, which come from the Woodland Critter Huggers Winter Add-On & Bat Add-On. Besides the cardstocks I already mentioned, I also used Chili Pepper cardstock.


I assembled the house and added it to my background. I added the gingerbread men, candies and candy canes. I applied some Glitter Lacquer to both roofs. I also added Red Berry and Gloss White Nuvo Drops to the gingerbread men and the door. I added some white dots to the sky and lowest roof.To the candies, I added white swirly lines. I did this all with my white gelly roll pen.


The sentiment, which comes from the Merry Messages set, was stamped in Doe Ink.

This card is perfect, love the result and can't fault it!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten