zondag 24 november 2019

SCALLOPED TREAT BOX (3)

I created this treat box, using the Scalloped Treat Box die set and the Winter Villange and Village Shops stamp sets from Lawn Fawn.


I die cut the box from Blue Jay cardstock. I ink blended the top with Black Soot Distress Ink. I stamped and heat embossed some stars, using silver embossing powder from Ranger.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Houses + shops: R14 - R46/ YR21 - Y38/ C3 - C5/ BG23 - BG49/ C0 - C2/ E31 - E35
Trees: YG11 - YG13/ E31 - E35


I fussy cut the images. I assembled the box, added the houses and shops and adhered a strip with a sentiment. Which I heat embossed with white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. I used Raspberry cardstock for this.

A perfect way to present a little gift in.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten